Highway Sleeps 2-3
Highway is a cosy, mid-terrace cottage, which can comfortably sleep up to two with an additional third guest also accommodated if required.
The pretty dog friendly cottage has a good sized open plan living room separated into a well-equipped kitchen with useful breakfast bar, and a comfy lounge featuring a sofa and an armchair where guests can take advantage of the onsite WiFi or watch a film on the TV with built in DVD player.
To one side of the living room is a pretty double bedroom, which has views out over the courtyard. The bedroom also benefits from an en-suite shower room.
From the living room an archway leads through to a second smaller sitting room where an additional 2'6'' single bed is located along with a handy desk and an armchair.
Outside the cottage there is a private fully enclosed terrace area with table and chairs. Guests also have use of the shared lawned garden. Car parking is available in the Exeter Inn car park, which is situated within very easy walking distance of the cottage.
Features and Facilities
- Sleeps up to three
- Electric convector heaters
- Electric oven and hob
- Washing machine
- TV with Freeview and built in DVD
- Selection of books, games and DVDs
- Electricity included
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Shared off road parking in Exeter Inn car park
- Bike storage
- Front patio with furniture
- Shared garden with lawn and furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome, first dog free
- Sorry, no smoking
- Community shop 1 min walk, pub/restaurant on site.
- £5 per head voucher for a full dinner/lunch in the Exeter Inn Public House